The Leveling Head accessory allows you to co-witness a camera or spotting scope with your rifle without adding a lot of weight, by simply threading it to a tripod or onto Kopfjäger’s Reaper Rig system. The Leveling Head’s quick-detach, spherical system helps you make quick and easy +/- 15° angle adjustments. The Leveling Head provides a much lower profile mounting setup than traditional camera ball heads and helps reduce movement induced by recoil. The added bubble level helps accurately level your camera or spotting scope. Included with the Leveling Head is a camera thread adapter and an Allen key.
Included in Package
- Camera thread adapter
- Allen key
- Bubble level for accurate leveling
- Compatible with action cameras, spotting scopes and Reaper Rigs
- QD latch for quick and easy leveling adjustments
- Mounts action camera or spotting scope to Reaper Grip
- Crafted of black anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This product is controlled for export and in-country transfer under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). division contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
|Dimensions||3.3 x 2.5 x 1.9 / 83.8 x 63.5 x 48.3 in / mm|
|Material||.67 / 306 lbs / g|