MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is in place to ensure price integrity of our products in the market.
MAP ENFORCEMENT POLICY:
This policy applies to our direct customers and to our distributors’ customers. Special marketing campaigns or promotional activities below MAP pricing may be granted but for a short duration. These must include a direct marketing component and be approved in writing by Kopfjäger. (Contact your representative for details)
Customer Response Policy:
- An official company email will be sent to the offending party alerting them that they are non-compliant with our MAP policy. The email will include a list of offending SKUs. The customer has 24 hours to respond and comply with our MAP
- If no correspondence is received about the violation after 48 hours all orders will be held until the customer acknowledges the violation.
- If the customer has not responded and/or complied with the MAP policy after 10 business days from original notice, Kopfjäger will stop all shipments of the offending item until the customer becomes compliant.
Customer Non-Compliance Consequences: (Management Approval Required)
- Dealer’s pricing will be reviewed, and special pricing will be discontinued.
- If a dealer quotes below MAP a 2nd time, the dealer will be automatically moved to the bottom of the product allocation list.
- The 3rd violation will result in the dealer being removed as an authorized dealer.
Do Not Sell List: (Management Approval Required)
- Kopfjäger may cease shipments for items that violate MAP policies. Dealers who continually fail to follow the policy may lose Authorized Dealer status and be banned from selling Kopfjäger brand.