Kopfjäger Reaper Grip with Direct Mount Adapter
The Reaper Grip with Direct Mount securely grips your rifle to your tripod. The direct mount easily threads onto your tripod’s rotatable center column for 360° panning. The Reaper Grip features a patent-pending padded curved claw that fits your rifle’s straight or tapered stock and chassis providing unshakable stability. With no comparisons the Reaper Grip maximizes proper shooting techniques outside of the supported prone position. The Reaper Grip allows for limited vertical movement based on the tightness of the grip. Like all Reaper Grip systems, the direct-mount Reaper Grip is compatible with both 3/8-16 and 1/4-20 (with included insert) threaded stud.
Included in Package
- Camera thread adapter
- Adjustable locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks and chassis
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle any harsh environment
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down)
- Compatible with most ball-head mount and tripods with a 3/8-16-inch threads
- Assembled in the USA
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This product is controlled for export and in-country transfer under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). division contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
|Weight||1.38 / 625 lbs/g|
|Dimensions||4.18 x 5.75 x 5.04 / 106 x 146 x 128 in/mm|
|Vise width range||1.57 - 2.78 / 40 - 71 in/mm|